2007 Terex Pegson XR400 Jaw Crusher
- Remote Control
- MOBILITY: Track
- ENGINE: Cat C9 Tier 3
- TYPE: Jaw Crusher
- SCREEN SIZE: NA
- BELT SIZE: 42″
- YEAR MFG: 2007
- CONDITION: Excellent
- HOURS: 7821
- PRICE: $195,000.00
The new Terex Pegson XR400 is the most modern plant of its type and is
packed with new user friendly features.
The very high performance of this new package gives unrivalled levels of
under crusher access, ease of use and maximum uptime including the
• Plant capacity of 400 tons per hour achievable.
• Very low fuel consumption, typically only 22 litres/hour dependent upon application, due to
highly efficient HFO direct drive system.
• Excellent under crusher access for removal of wire with hydraulic tilting conveyor system.
• 3.9m high product conveyor that can be easily lowered for transport.
• Aggressive crushing action with high swing jaw encouraging material entry into the
• Hydraulic crusher setting adjustment.
• Hydraulic crusher overload system ideal for applications with uncrushable material in the
feed up to 200mm3.
• Hydraulic unblocking facility.
• Oil and filter changes only required every 2000 hours.
• Finger grizzly with under feeder screen option.
• Hydraulic folding feed hopper, with wedge fixing system.
• Easy access power pack canopy.
• PLC control system with auto start facility.
• Excellent drive access system.
• Optional dirt conveyor, magnet and radio remote control.
• Fully supported by Terex Pegson world wide distribution network.
Feed opening: 1100 x 650 mm.
Bearings: Self aligning spherical roller.
Drive: Wedge belts with screw tension
adjustment on engine.
Pre-set: 75 mm CSS.
Minimum setting: 50 mm closed side setting on
recycling applications. 75 mm
closed side setting on quarry
applications. Setting measured
from root to tip of opposite tooth.