Powerscreen Chieftain 1400
The Powerscreen® Chieftain 1400 is one of Powerscreen’s most popular screening products and is ideally suited for small to medium sized operators and contractors who require a versatile product capable of operating in a number of applications such as sand and gravel, aggregates and recycling. User benefits include hydraulic folding conveyors for a quick set-up time, screen walkways and access ladders for ease of maintenance, and a drop down tail conveyor to aid screen media changes.
|Weight (Est)||27,600kgs (60,840lbs)||24,170kgs (52,280lbs)|
|Transport Width||2.75m (9')||2.75m (9')|
|Transport Length||14.45m (47'5")||16.2m (53'2")|
|Transport Height||3.2m (10'6")||3.9m (12'8")|
|Working Width||16.21m (53'2")||16.21m (53'2")|
|Working Length||16.4m (53'8")||17.33m (56'10")|
|Working Height||5.07m (16'6")||5.3m (17'5")|
|Screenunit||3.3m x 1.5m (11'x5')||3.3m x 1.5m (11'x5')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output potential up to 400 tph (441 US tph)
- Radio controlled tipping grid
- Integrated high capacity variable speed belt feeder
- Grease filled patented 4 bearing, 2 deck screenbox
- Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
- Hydraulic screen tensioning
- Screen walkway and access ladder
- Hydraulic folding conveyors
- Engine protection shutdown system