Powerscreen Warrior 800
The Powerscreen® Warrior 800 has been specifically designed for the small end user for whom versatility and transportability are of key importance. The machine is a multi-purpose heavy duty incline 2 deck screen, capable of stockpiling, 3 way splitting or scalping before and after crushing units. Its highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh, and punch plates.
User benefits include a rapid set-up time and ease of operation aided by the hydraulic folding tail and side conveyors, rigid feed hopper sides and two-speed tracks. Simplified slide out tail conveyor facilities aid media access and screen media changes.
|Weight (Est)||16,700kgs (36,817lbs)||16,500kgs (36,375lbs)|
|Transport Width||2.5m (8'2")||2.5m (8'2")|
|Transport Length||9.22m (30'3")||10.64m (34'11")|
|Transport Height||3.09m (10'1")||3.51 (11'6")|
|Working Width||14.09m (46'3")||14.09m (46'3")|
|Working Length||11.11m (36'5")||12.5m (41')|
|Working Height||3.92m (12'10")||4.33m (14'3)|
|Screenunit||2.77m x 1.22m (9'x4')||2.77m x 1.22m (9'x4')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered. ** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output potential up to 280 tph (308 US tph)
- Variable speed hopper featuring impact bars, rigid hopper and rollers
- Meets European transport width regulation
- Collapsable rear hopper wall for direct feeding
- Robust, heavy duty, fixed angle 2 bearing, 2 deck screen
- Hydraulic “slide out facility” on tail conveyor, maximum bottom deck access