Powerscreen Warrior 2400
Specially designed for large-scale operators in the quarrying and mining sectors, the Powerscreen® Warrior 2400 is capable of handling larger feed sizes and throughputs. It features a heavy duty incline screen with a high amplitude triple shaft drive mechanism, lending it to screening, scalping, 2 or 3 way splitting and stockpiling materials like aggregates, topsoil, coal, construction, demolition waste, and iron ore.
User benefits include a slide out tail conveyor facility to aid media access and a load sensing collection conveyor circuit to avoid blockages.
|2 Way Split||3 Way Split|
|Weight (Est)||43,000kgs (94,600lbs)||45,000kg (99,000lbs)|
|Transport Width||3m (9'10")||3m (9'10")|
|Transport Length||17.19m (56'5")||17.33m (56'10")|
|Transport Height||3.6m (11'10")||3.6m (11'10")|
|Working Width||9.58m (31'5")||15.33m (50'4")|
|Working Length||18.34m (60'2")||18.49m (60'8")|
|Working Height||4.88m (16')||5.2m (17'1")|
|Screenunit||6.1m x 1.8m (20'x6')||6.1m x 1.8m (20'x6')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered. ** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output potential up to 800 tph (881 US tph)
- Heavy duty, incline belt feeder with hydraulic folding hopper sides
- Hydraulic load sensing on under screen conveyor circuit & fines circuit
- Aggressive heavy duty triple shaft screen, with adjustable stroke angle
- Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes
- Screen walkway and access steps
- Screen media interchangeable with H range products
- Jack up legs for screen levelling
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity
- Heavy duty triple shaft screen box with adjustable frequency, timing & amplitude