Terex Washing Systems M1700
The Terex® M1700 Washplant is a mid-sized mobile washing plant complete with on-board hydraulically folding side conveyors for up to 5 way splitting of material in applications such as coal, crushed stone, recycled materials, iron ore, sand and gravel. The M1700 Washplant can work independently or as part of an entire wash plant, making it one of the most flexible.
With the M-Range Terex Washing Systems boasts the widest range of track or wheel mounted, fully mobile washing screens available. M-Range machines are available with various engine or dual power electric options.
Refer to brochure for specifications and more information.
• High capacity, (depends on mesh sizes and material type).
• Quick set up time typically under 15 minutes.
• Maximum mobility with heavy duty, low ground pressure crawler tracks.
• Removable heavy duty pendant remote control system.
• Optional radio control system available
• High performance hydraulic system – Cast iron pumps and motors c/w hydraulic oil cooler.
• Angle adjustable tipping grid with radio control double acting tipping grid rams.
• Optional low profile Single or Double deck Vibrating Grid option with remote control tipping. Angle adjustable and fully riveted construction.
• Aggregate washing
• Split bottom deck to produce two grades of sand
• Hydraulic folding conveyors
• Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
• Screen walkway and access ladder