Terex Washing Systems M1400
The Terex® M 1400 Washplant is a mid-sized track mobile washing screen complete with on-board side conveyors for 3 or 4 way splitting of material in applications such as coal, crushed stone, recycled materials, iron ore, sand and gravel. The M 1400 Washplant can work independently or as part of an entire wash plant, making it one of the most flexible machines on the market.
M-Range machines are available with various engine or dual power electric options.
Refer to brochure for specification and more information.
• High capacity (depending on mesh sizes and material type)
• Quick set up time typically under 15 minutes
• Maximum mobility with heavy duty, low ground pressure crawler tracks (track)
• Approved gld braking axles, spring suspension, mudguards and 235/65/r17.5 Dual road wheels (wheel)
• Removable heavy duty pendant remote control system (track)
• Optional radio control system available if required at extra cost (track)
• High performance hydraulic system
• Angle adjustable tipping grid with radio control double acting tipping grid rams
• Low profile single or double deck vibrating grid option with remote control tipping. Angle adjustable and fully riveted construction