Powerscreen Chieftain 2200
The Powerscreen® Chieftain 2200 is designed for operators who require large volumes of high specification products with maximum versatility. The Chieftain 2200 has two highly versatile double deck screenboxes which provide a total screening area of 19.5m2. It has a revolutionary patent pending drive system which allows switching between 2 and 4 bearing with bolt-on parts. The maximum variability of the Chieftain offers improved capabilities over its class rivals, especially in sticky scalping applications.
User benefits include a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes) with hydraulically folding conveyors and track mobility. Its high aggression screenboxes handle dirty, sticky material with ease.
|With Grid||With Double Deck Vibrating Grid|
|Weight (Est)||35,350kgs (78,000lbs)||39.350kg (86.750lbs)|
|Transport Width||3m (9'10")||3m (9' 10")|
|Transport Length||19.79m (64' 11")||19.79m (64' 11")|
|Transport Height||3.55m (11' 7")||3.6m (11' 10")|
|Working Width||18.3m (60')||18.3m (60')|
|Working Length||20.05m (65'10")||20.05m (65' 10")|
|Working Height||7.89m (25'11")||7.89m (25'11")|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output Potential: up to 650 tph (715 US tph)
- 2 x double deck screenboxes
- Patent pending drive system to switch between 2 and 4 bearing arrangements
- Radio controlled tipping grid
- Integrated high capacity variable speed belt feeder
- Heavy duty single shaft screenboxes with adjustable stroke, angle and speed
- Hydraulic screen tensioning (bottom deck)
- Screen walkway and access ladder
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity