The Powerscreen® Trakpactor 550 is a horizontal shaft impactor which is versatile, efficient and highly productive. It offers both excellent reduction and a high consistency of product yield in quarrying, recycling and demolition applications. The machine has been designed with excellent material flow and serviceability in mind. In addition, the machine can be configured for work safely and in record time as set-up is all carried out at ground level.
The robust Terex impact chamber features c-shaped blowbars as a standard for better impact and a time-saving hydraulic adjust option.
|Weight (Est)||54,850kg (115,919bs) with side conveyor and magnet(excluding pre-screen)|
|Transport Width||3m (9’10")|
|Transport Length||17.46m (57'3")|
|Transport Height||3.8m (12'6"))|
|Working Width||3m (9'10") 6.96m (22'10"') with side conveyor|
|Working Length||18.6m (61')|
|Working Height||5.15m (16'9") with hopper extensions|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output Potential: up to 500 tph (550 US tph)
- Suitable for a variety of feed materials including recycling, demolition & quarry applications
- Double deck grizzly feeder with under screen
- Impact crusher with hydraulic overload protection
- 4 Bar rotor with twin apron design
- Crusher speed variation through user friendly PLC control system
- Modular conveyor with raise/lower facility to aid clearance of rebar
- Economical to operate with a chamber drive via clutch & highly fuel efficient direct drive system
- Full length conveyor “under belt version”
- New Terex Chamber
- Fitted with Powerscreen Pulse Telematics system
- Efficient load sensing hydraulic system for better fuel efficiency
- Terex design underpan
- Low level battery access
- Designated hydraulic cabinet