Powerscreen Premiertrak 400X / R400X
The Powerscreen® Premiertrak 400X range of portable jaw crushers are designed for medium scale operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling and mining applications.
The range includes the Premiertrak 400X with hydraulic adjust and the Premiertrak R400X with hydraulic release. User benefits include track mobility for a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes,) hydraulic crusher setting adjustment for total control of product size and crusher overload protection to prevent damage by uncrushable objects.
|Transport Width||2.8m (9'2")|
|Transport Length||15.02m (49'3")|
|Transport Height||3.4m (11'2")|
|Working Width||4.33m (14'2") (with side conveyor)|
|Working Length||14.66m (48.1")|
|Working Height||4.13m (13'6")|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output Potential: up to 400tph (441 US tph)*
- High output and excellent reduction capability
- Wear resistant hydraulic folding feed hopper with hydraulic wedge fixing system
- Excellent under crusher access for removal of wire with hydraulic raise lower product conveyor
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder with under feeder screen option
- Deep fines chute to reduce material blockages
- Improved bypass chute to increase material flow
- Aggressive crushing action with high swing jaw encouraging material entry into crushing chamber
- Hydraulic crusher setting adjustment
- Improved manganese liner retention, protects jaw supports on both swing & fixed jaws
- Economical to operate with low fuel consumption due to highly efficient direct drive system
- Angle adjustable product conveyor
- Easy access power unit canopy
- PLC control system with auto start facility
- Remote control via umbilical
- Dust suppression system
- Easily set up
- Fitted with Powerscreen Pulse Telematics system
- 650mm wide bypass conveyor
- Fully inclined catwalks
* depends on application