The Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR Horizontal Shaft Impactor is a highly compact tracked crusher de- signed to offer both excellent reduction & high consistency of product yield.
The Powerscreen® Trakpactor 320SR is designed to give optimum performance in both quarry & recycling applications & is an ideal mid size contractors machine due to it’s compact design & mobility.
|Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR|
|Weight (Est)||44,300kg (97,665lbs)|
|Transport Width||3.1m (10’ 2”)*|
|Transport Length||17.58m (57’8”)*|
|Transport Height||3.4m (11’ 2”) *|
|Working Width||5.82m (19’ 1”) with dirt std conveyor deployed|
|Working Length||17.22m (56’ 6”)*|
|Working Height||4.7m (15’ 5”)|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output potential up to 320 tph (353 US tph)
- Double deck grizzly feeder with under screen
- Load management system to control feeder speed
- Suitable for a variety of feed materials
- Proven Terex Impact Crusher with hydraulic overload protection, 4 bar rotor & twin apron design
- Crusher speed variation through user friendly PLC control system
- Fully independent under crusher vibrating pan feeder (option)
- Modular conveyor with raise/lower facility to aid clearance of rebar
- Powerful overband magnet (optional)
- Designed to give optimum performance in both quarry, demolition & mining applications
- Latest generation powerunits that meet EU Stage IIIB / US Tier 4i & EU Stage IIIA / US Tier 3
- Hydraulically operated clutch & highly fuel efficient direct drive system
- Independent hydraulic prescreen for increased fines removal before the chamber (option)
- SR configuration optional with 2 deck 3.3m x 1.5m (11’ x 5’) post screen with detachable 2 deck post screen and fines conveyor