The Powerscreen® XV350 vertical shaft impactor has been designed for users who require a plant that excels at producing a high specification, shaped product. With a range of crushing configurations available, the XV350 is versatile, productive and suitable for a number of applications including road building, concrete manufacture, manufactured sand, slag, and glass recycling.
|Weight (Est)||37,000kgs (81,600lbs)|
|Transport Width||3m (9'10")|
|Transport Length||15.3m (50'3")|
|Transport Height||3.8m (12'6")|
|Working Width||3m (9'10")|
|Working Length||15.4m (50'6")|
|Working Height||4.4m (14'9")|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output Potential: up to 350 tph (386 US tph)
- Exceptionally versatile due to interchangeable crushing configurations
- Excellent product shape
- Economical to operate with a highly fuel efficient direct drive system
- Hydraulic lid lift mechanism for quick and safe maintenance of wear parts
- Feed regulator for optimum feeding which stops the feed belt if a blockage occurs
- Variable speed feed belt with hydraulic raise and lower conveyor
- Automatic lubrication system with temperature and flow analysis
- 3.5m (11.4ft) product conveyor discharge height
- Hydraulic water pump