The Powerscreen® XA750S jaw crusher is one of the most advanced and efficient tracked crushing plants on the market for large-scale operators. The XA750S is capable of producing high volumes of excellently shaped product. Key features include an unrestricted feed opening which maintains high production capacities and prevents bridging, a hydraulic closed side setting adjustment system and a hydraulic draw back rod retention system. User benefits include hydraulically adjustable product conveyor for ease of transport and low running costs associated with the direct drive crusher system.
|Weight (Est)||72,000kgs (158,400lbs)|
|Transport Width||3.55m (11'8"), or 3.2m (10'6") without dirt conveyor|
|Transport Length||17.7m (58'1")|
|Transport Height||4.18m (13'8") Pre-cleaner removed|
|Working Width||3.87m (12'7")|
|Working Length||17.5m (57'5"')|
|Working Height||5.44m (17'10")|
- High output and excellent reduction capabilities
- Excellent under crusher access with a hydraulic tilting conveyor system
- Hydraulic folding hopper with over centre struts and wedgelock system
- Hydraulic draw back mechanism keeps jaw stock in tension on toggle plate
- Modular design heavy duty chassis and track frame, which can be dismantled for transport (hopper/feeder module)
- Fuel efficient direct drive system
- Hydraulic live 2 deck pre-screening unit with bolt in cartridge style grizzly section and underscreen mesh.