Powerscreen XA400S / XR400S
The Powerscreen® X400S range of high-performance primary jaw crushing plants are designed for medium scale operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling and mining applications.
The range includes the XA400S with hydraulic adjust and the XR400S with a hydraulic release. User benefits include track mobility for a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes), hydraulic crusher setting adjustment for total control of product size and crusher overload protection to prevent damage by uncrushable objects.
|Premiertrak XA400S||Premiertrak XR400S|
|Weight (Est)||44,750kgs (98,656lbs)||44,750kgs (98,656lbs)|
|Transport Width||2.8m (9'2")||2.8m (9'2")|
|Transport Length||15.2m (49'10")||15.2m (49'10")|
|Transport Height||3.4m (11'2")||3.4m (11'2")|
|Working Width||4.3m (14'1")||4.3m (14'1")|
|Working Length||15m (49'3")||15m (49'3")|
|Working Height||4.1m (13'5")||4.1m (13'5")|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered. ** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Output Potential: up to 400tph (441 US tph)
- Excellent reduction capability
- Hydraulic folding feed hopper with boltless fixing system
- Excellent under crusher access with a hydraulic tilting conveyor system
- Economical to operate with a highly efficient direct drive system
- Forceful crushing action with high swing jaw
- Height adjustable product conveyor
- Extended hopper – hydraulically folding